Careers at Washington International Academy
Washington International Academy is a nationally accredited, academically strong Pre-K to 8th grade school that aims to educate the whole child in a nurturing, Islamic environment which facilitates the social, intellectual, & spiritual development of every student in order for them to fully utilize their unique talents to benefit themselves, their families, their community, and all of humanity. WIA continuously encourages students to perform at high levels and to become leaders.
Now accepting applications for the 2019 - 2020 School Year:
- Certified Montessori Pre-Primary Age (3-5 years) Teachers
- Montessori Teacher Assistants
- Elementary Homeroom teachers
- Middle School Specialty teachers i.e. Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Sciences
- STEM instructor; teaching Robotics, Coding and other technology related subjects
- Arabic, Qur’an and Islamic Studies Teachers
- Visual Arts Teacher
- Ideal candidate will have at least a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Education) and three or more years of relevant teaching experience
- Teaching License and/or Master’s Degree preferred
- Qualified applicants must have the legal right to work in the USA
Offering attractive benefits:
- Tuition discount for staff children
- Paid sick and personal leave
- National and Islamic Holidays off
- Professional development and leadership opportunities
How to apply:
Please send your resume, cover letter as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolutely no phone calls.